Spend your vacations developing your skills and exploring your interests in sports, art, music, science, technology, entrepreneurship, leadership, community service, test prep and other areas at pre-college programs for credit and non-credit, around the world.
Why pre-college programs?
- Introduction to the college experience.
- Environment that is intellectually stimulating, culturally and socially enriching, and fun.
- College residential living and learning alleviates the anxiety caused by the transition from high school to college life.
- Increases your probability of admission at prestigious colleges.
- Classes are small and promote interactive and experiential learning.
- Enthusiastic professors, passionate for teaching.
- Wide array of enrichment or college credit classes and extracurricular activities designed to expand horizons and sharpen skills.
- Safe and healthy environment.
- Support staff for communication with parents.
- Make friends from all over the world while you have fun and learn.
Client Acceptances in Pre-College Programs
Please select one of the following tabs to see the colleges where our clients have been accepted.
Client acceptances at U.S. Pre-college Programs
- Columbia University
- University of Pennsylvania
- Stanford University
- Brown University
- New York University
- University of California at Los Angeles
- Boston University
- Parsons The New School of Design
- Ringling College of Art and Design
- Fashion Institute of Technology
- Nike Summer & Winter Camps
- Real Madrid Soccer Camp
- 4 Star Camps
- Adidas Tennis Camp
- Saddlebrook Resort Golf and Tennis Camp
- IMG Bollettieri Tennis Academy
- NBC Basketball Camp
- Summer Study at Pennsylvania State University
- Summer Discovery Programs
- Boston University Summer Program
- Brown University Leadership Institute
- Columbia University Enrichment Program
- Fashion Institute of Technology Camps
- Cornell University Summer Programs